WinTV HVR 1975
- One TV tuner for use in Asia, Europe and North America
- For Asia and Europe: watch digital DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C TV free-to-air or analogue PAL TV on your laptop or PC screen
- For North America: watch over-the-air digital ATSC, clear QAM digital cable TV or analogue NTSC TV on your laptop or PC screen
- Record from the A/V inputs (S-Video, composite and left/right audio) with hardware MPEG-2 encoding
- WinTV-HVR-1975 includes the latest WinTV application: Easy to install and easy to use!
- Media Center compatible. Watch and record TV with Microsoft’s Windows 7 or 8 Media Center.
- Record DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C digital TV programmes (plus ATSC and QAM TV in North America) in the original digital TV quality
- Record analogue TV programmes to your PC’s hard disk using its built in hardware MPEG-2 encoder.
- Minimum processor recommended:
- 2.0 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for TV watching.
- 2.8 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for analogue TV recording in MPEG-2.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM or Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 512 MB RAM
- Graphics with 64 MB of memory (minimum).
- Sound card or on board sound.
- USB 2.0 port (will not work with USB 1.1).
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).